want what i can't have

Monday, July 5, 2010

Just an update to let you know that I put up my first post on the new blog. nerdclothes.tumblr.com

In other news, I've been after this dress from Old Navy for the longest time. When it was full price, of course they had my size. But at the time, I couldn't justify paying that much for it, so I waited for it to go on sale. When it finally did, it was sold out of my size. Then it disappeared all together. And then came back, and my size was in stock, but when I tried to add it to my cart, it told me it had just sold out. It now randomly keeps popping back up, but it's always in sizes way to big for me. Very aggravating. If anyone comes across this in a 16 or an 18, for the love of god, grab it up, and I will love you forever.

0 comments:

All content [images and text] original, by Lauren Newman, unless otherwise credited.
Web design also by Lauren Newman. If you're interested in a custom theme, please contact vint4gesilhou3tte@gmail.com.