RueLaLa

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I stumbled upon RueLaLa.com the other day, and was intrigued. From their website,
Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time.
So, I submitted my email address, with little hope that a spot would actually open up. What do you know, the next day I was approved! I checked it out, and it's a pretty sweet setup. $200 designer boots selling for $40?!?! Yes, please.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at vint4gesilhou3tte@gmail.com, and I'll invite you. Members get store credit when an invitee makes their first purchase.

0 comments:

All content [images and text] original, by Lauren Newman, unless otherwise credited.
Web design also by Lauren Newman. If you're interested in a custom theme, please contact vint4gesilhou3tte@gmail.com.