WANT (and actually got this time)

Friday, April 23, 2010

I got a pretty, chiffon, light-pink dress to wear this spring. The only thing is, I felt like I didn't really have any shoes to wear with it. (Isn't that how these things usually go?)

So I went to 6pm and poked around for some new heels. (Would like to note that I am totally a recent pump/heel convert. I use to only buy flats because I didn't think I could toddle around securely in tall shoes. I then discovered that if I stuck to less than 3 inches, I was just fine. I suppose having to wear more adult clothes to the office really pushed me to try new things.)

And then I found these:


Volatile "Kathy", $37.50
The pale green screamed "quirky", but I can see these going with so many other colors in my closet aside from the pink. So, in the cart they went.

After some more poking around, I decided that a cream snake print would go PERFECTLY with a pastel pink. It would toughen up the look a bit, which is something I always try to do when I wear pale colors. So, I got these as well:

Chinese Laundry Kasha Python, $48.30

Mostly I just posted this for a reason to look at the platforms again. Tee hee.

0 comments:

All content [images and text] original, by Lauren Newman, unless otherwise credited.
Web design also by Lauren Newman. If you're interested in a custom theme, please contact vint4gesilhou3tte@gmail.com.