zappos tip

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A few months ago, I ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos.



It was taking them a tad longer than usual for them to arrive at my door, so I went online to check the tracking number and see where they were. Well, it had been 5 days since I ordered them, but there was no information available for that number - UPS didn't even recognize it as a valid tracking number.

So, I did what any woman would do when her new, pretty shoes are "missing" - I freaked out and called Zappos.

The nice customer service representative assured me that they were shipped out, and while she was looking them up, she asked me if i would like to become a Zappos VIP and have access to FREE ONE DAY SHIPPING. Heck yes, I would! And now I am.

So, my shopping tip for you - call Zappos and complain about something. They'll likely offer you VIP status to soothe you.

1 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love Zappos...They're great with that stuff!

All content [images and text] original, by Lauren Newman, unless otherwise credited.
Web design also by Lauren Newman. If you're interested in a custom theme, please contact vint4gesilhou3tte@gmail.com.